Order and Status
I ordered two (or more) different items but I have only received one of them. Where are my other items?
If you ordered multiple products, please expect to receive it in different shipments. Your other items are on the way!
Can I have my order delivered to a PO Box?
FedEx does not deliver to PO Boxes. Please set your mailing address to be a physical address to guarantee receiving your item.
How long does it take to get my item(s) shipped?
It typically takes our 3rd party fulfillment center 24 - 48 hours to pick, pack and ship your order. If you ordered multiple items, it is not uncommon for your order to arrive separately. Our products are stored in over 50 warehouses across the United States. We do this so we can get the products to you faster!
Here are the following Shipping Services we offer and their estimated time in transit:
- Priority Shipping ($20.00): 1-2 business days
- Expedited Shipping ($10.00): 2-3 business days
- Standard Shipping ($5.00): 3-5 business days
We ship via USPS, UPS and FedEx. Tracking will be automatically sent to you once your order has been processed with a one of these major carriers.
Does Copper Compression ship their products internationally?
We currently do not ship internationally. It's in the works. Sign up for our mailing list and be the first to know once we do!
How do I wash my Copper Compression products?
- Soak in warm water (at least 86°F recommended)
- Use a neutral detergent
- Softly wash with hands for a few minutes
- Rinse with clean water, being careful not to squeeze too hard
- Lightly press with a towel to remove water
- Let out to dry, avoiding direct sunlight
What is Copper Compression's return policy?
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will gladly refund your purchase price, excluding shipping and handling charges, within 30 days of purchase.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide shipping instructions at that time. We will need your order number, name, address, phone number, and product to be returned. We will also need a copy of your receipt when you return the product.
Can I wear Copper Compression items while swimming?
We do not recommend wearing Copper Compression products while swimming. Repeated exposure to water, especially salt water, will wear the products faster.
How tight should your products be?
To maximize the properties of compression, our products should be comfortably tight without cutting off blood circulation around the covered region.
Benefits of Copper and Compression
What are copper's hygienic properties?
- Anti-Microbial - Copper, whose intrinsic properties can protect against a wide range of microorganisms. It is capable of destroying 99.9% of E. coli, a highly infectious pathogen.
- Anti Bacterial - Copper-infused materials also delivers continuous antibacterial action that it can offer protection against bacteria such as Staphylococcus Aureus, Enterobacter Arogenes, and Methicillin.
- Stink Free - To help combat odor, our compression gear destroys 99% of the odor-producing bacteria it encounters. So you can enjoy your workout stink free!
What are the healing properties of compression?
- Body Efficiency - Our muscle fibers fire faster and more consistently when under compression. Further, the squeezing pressure on the muscle system results in proper joint mechanics and muscle orchestration.
- Less Lactic Acid Build-up - Wearing compression gear increases the clearing of metabolites, such as blood lactate from muscle tissue. Lower lactic acid levels translate to better performance, since muscles are less likely to stiffen up or cramp.
- Reduced Inflammation- Compression is proven to decrease inflammation in the body, it reduces swelling by restricting the flow of blood and other fluids to the injured area.
- Faster Recovery - The quick removal of metabolites speeds up recovery. Athletes wearing compression gear experience less muscle pain and inflammation after a training session or activity.
Properties of Copper Infusion
If there is copper infused into the thread, shouldn't your fabrics have a copper-gold color? Do your products conduct electricity?
The infused copper particles are microscopic and are too small to be seen with the naked eye. To see any copper, the fabric needs to be placed under a microscope. While copper on its own is a great conductor of electricity, the copper in our products is infused into the thread. The bulk of the material is still made out of electrically insulating fabric, and so the concentration of copper is insufficient to affect the conductivity of the product.
Does copper get adsorbed into your skin? Can I get copper poisoning from wearing your products?
Trace amounts of copper may be absorbed into your skin, but the concentration of exposure is insignificant to cause any bodily harm. Copper poisoning only occurs through ingestion of acute amounts of copper.