Support and FAQ
Order and Status
I ordered two (or more) different items but I have only received one of them. Where are my other items?
If you ordered multiple products, please expect to receive it in different shipments. Your other items are on the way!
Can I have my order delivered to a PO Box?
FedEx does not deliver to PO Boxes. Please set your mailing address to be a physical address to guarantee receiving your item.
How long does it take to get my item(s) shipped?
It typically takes our 3rd party fulfillment center 24 - 48 hours to pick, pack and ship your order. If you ordered multiple items, it is not uncommon for your order to arrive separately. Our products are stored in over 50 warehouses across the United States. We do this so we can get the products to you faster!
Here are the following Shipping Services we offer and their estimated time in transit:
- Priority Shipping ($27.00): 1-2 business days
- Expedited Shipping ($15.00): 2-3 business days
- Standard Shipping ($9.00): 3-5 business days
Standard Shipping is free when the subtotal of your order is $40.00 or more.
We ship via USPS, UPS and FedEx. Tracking will be automatically sent to you once your order has been processed with a one of these major carriers.
Does Copper Compression ship their products internationally?
We currently do not ship internationally. It's in the works. Sign up for our mailing list and be the first to know once we do!
Buy with Prime
What is Buy with Prime and how does it work?
Buy with Prime allows US-based Prime members to shop directly from participating online stores with the trusted experience you expect from Amazon—including fast, free delivery, an easy checkout experience, and returns on eligible orders.
How do I make a purchase using Prime benefits on Copper Compression?
When you decide to purchase a product using Buy with Prime on Copper Compression, you will be prompted to sign into your Amazon account. You can then complete your order using your preferred payment method stored in your Amazon account.
Where can I check the status of my order?
You can check your order status by clicking on the link in your shipment confirmation email, which will bring you to your order details page on Copper Compression.
Can I use Amazon gift cards, promotion discounts, or store credits when I Buy with Prime?
Amazon gift cards, promotional discounts offered by Copper Compression, or points can’t be used as a payment method to place an order using Buy with Prime. Amazon Gift Cards can only be used to purchase eligible goods and services on Amazon.com and certain related sites as detailed in the Amazon.com Gift Card Terms and Conditions.
Can I make Buy with Prime purchases if I’m not in the US?
Buy with Prime orders can only be placed and shipped within the US.
Can I set up subscriptions using Buy with Prime?
Buy with Prime does not support subscriptions.
What happens if my order is late?
Most packages arrive on time, but orders sometimes show up after the estimated delivery date. Possible reasons for late delivery include:
- Incorrect address
- Missing apartment, building, floor, or unit number
- Severe weather conditions
- Other carrier-related delays
If you do not receive your order in the anticipated timeframe, we recommend that you do the following:
- From your order confirmation email, click through to the order details page to check the status of your order. Your shipment confirmation email will also include a link to track your package.
- On the order details page, you can confirm your shipping address.
- Wait 48 hours to allow for unexpected delays.
What forms of payment do you accept?
Amazon Pay accepts credit and debit cards. Credit cards currently accepted include Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Diners Club, and JCB. Learn more about Amazon Pay payment methods.
How is sales tax determined?
The amount of sales tax charged on your orders depends on multiple factors, including the type of item purchased and your delivery address. The tax rate is the combined state and local rates associated with your address. For example, if you live in a state that does not impose a sales tax, you may still see tax calculated on your order if it is delivered to another state. Sales tax is calculated and charged at the time you place the order.
Can I use a discount coupon on an already discounted item?
No, unless sale products are specifically included, discount coupon codes are only valid on full priced items. They cannot be used on marked down items or bundles.
Can I use a Free Shipping coupon on discounted items?
Yes, free shipping codes are valid on full priced items, bundles, and marked down items.
Can I use more than one coupon at a time?
No, you can only use one coupon at a time.
How do I redeem my free gift with purchase?
To be eligible for your free gift, you will need to have added a minimum value of $50 to your cart, after discounts and promotions are applied. Once the subtotal of your cart has reached $50.00 or more, add 1x Copper Infused Face Mask- 2 Pack to your cart. Click checkout and enter discount code CCGIFT Click Apply and your Copper Infused Face Mask- 2 Pack will reflect the Free promotion.
How do I wash my Copper Compression products?
- Soak in warm water (at least 86°F recommended)
- Use a neutral detergent
- Softly wash with hands for a few minutes
- Rinse with clean water, being careful not to squeeze too hard
- Lightly press with a towel to remove water
- Let out to dry, avoiding direct sunlight
What is Copper Compression's return policy?
If you are not completely satisfied with your order, we will gladly refund your purchase price, excluding shipping and handling charges, within 30 days of purchase.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will provide shipping instructions at that time. We will need your order number, name, address, phone number, and product to be returned. We will also need a copy of your receipt when you return the product.
Can I wear Copper Compression items while swimming?
We do not recommend wearing Copper Compression products while swimming. Repeated exposure to water, especially salt water, will wear the products faster.
How tight should your products be?
To maximize the properties of compression, our products should be comfortably tight without cutting off blood circulation around the covered region.
Benefits of Copper and Compression
What are copper's hygienic properties?
- Anti-Microbial - Copper, whose intrinsic properties can protect against a wide range of microorganisms. It is capable of destroying 99.9% of E. coli, a highly infectious pathogen.
- Anti Bacterial - Copper-infused materials also delivers continuous antibacterial action that it can offer protection against bacteria such as Staphylococcus Aureus, Enterobacter Arogenes, and Methicillin.
- Stink Free - To help combat odor, our compression gear destroys 99% of the odor-producing bacteria it encounters. So you can enjoy your workout stink free!
What are the healing properties of compression?
- Body Efficiency - Our muscle fibers fire faster and more consistently when under compression. Further, the squeezing pressure on the muscle system results in proper joint mechanics and muscle orchestration.
- Less Lactic Acid Build-up - Wearing compression gear increases the clearing of metabolites, such as blood lactate from muscle tissue. Lower lactic acid levels translate to better performance, since muscles are less likely to stiffen up or cramp.
- Reduced Inflammation- Compression is proven to decrease inflammation in the body, it reduces swelling by restricting the flow of blood and other fluids to the injured area.
- Faster Recovery - The quick removal of metabolites speeds up recovery. Athletes wearing compression gear experience less muscle pain and inflammation after a training session or activity.
Properties of Copper Infusion
If there is copper infused into the thread, shouldn't your fabrics have a copper-gold color? Do your products conduct electricity?
The infused copper particles are microscopic and are too small to be seen with the naked eye. To see any copper, the fabric needs to be placed under a microscope. While copper on its own is a great conductor of electricity, the copper in our products is infused into the thread. The bulk of the material is still made out of electrically insulating fabric, and so the concentration of copper is insufficient to affect the conductivity of the product.
Does copper get absorbed into your skin? Can I get copper poisoning from wearing your products?
Trace amounts of copper may be absorbed into your skin, but the concentration of exposure is insignificant to cause any bodily harm. Copper poisoning only occurs through ingestion of acute amounts of copper.
For prompt support please use the contact widget (The Copper Envelope) in the bottom right corner, or email us directly. Thank You!
We back all of our products with a money-back guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with this product for any reason, CopperCompression.com (a Copper Compression, LLC site) will gladly refund your purchase price, excluding shipping and handling charges, within 30 days of purchase.